WEBMISTRESS ARCHIVES TAGBOARD

HELLO!!! :D my blog is revived!


Photo of the Day

08S6V(:
Links

Aileen. Alfred. Alicia. Annie. Bao Cheng.
Boon Yang. Cassandra. Chai Jiaying. Cheegake. Chenchi. Chew Fei. Chiewlin. Ee Ning. Eileen Lim. Eunice. Evelyn. Hui Hua. Hui Yan. Jacky. Jasmine Goh. Jasmine Kwek. Jia Hong. Jia Wen. Jing Yu. Justin. Lai Weng. Lay Ting. Lee Jiaying. Leon. Li Bin. Li Fern. Lily. Lim Qing. Li Syn. Marcus. Mark. Maureen. Mei Qi. Mei Ting. Ming Yi. Nikki. NYCO. NYCO cellobass. Olly. Pei Yan. Pei Zhi. Phyllis. Qian wen. Regina. Renice. Sheena. Sheila. Shiqi. Shu Feng. Shu Li. Si Quan. Steffi. Stella. Sze Min. Thiam Jia Min. Tricia. Valerie. Vanda. Wan Hua. Wan Ting. Wee Kian. Xiaowei. Xing Yi. Xun Ning. Yang. Yi Jiao. Yi Ling. Yng Tyng. Yong Hui. Yu Fei. Yuheng. Yu Li. Yvonne. Zhen Yang. Zhiying. Zimin. 08S6V. GECO.

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
bored
Written on Wednesday, December 01, 2010 10:42 AM
I'm so bored that I decided to blog haha. EXAMS ARE OVER!!! :DDD so fast! My last post was about orientation, and now 1 term has ended. Soon 4 years will fly past.

My next term will be more exciting and busy hahaha cos of SMUSA & AGAPE commitments! I am looking forward to it actually :D luckily I have only 4 CUs to clear next term. But this means that I might not clear my requirements in 4 years. See how it goes la.

I have been slacking away since last Friday :D sleep, eat, watch TV, play SIMS, go out. Now I'm at my mum's office! I'm supposed to be working but my mum hasn't assigned me anything to do :X then later I'm going Far East to shop with Minx and Yngtyng! I must start exercising too! I want to swim and cycle! :D

YAYYYYY I'm going to Hokkaido next Friday for a week!!! I must rest properly this month before the next term starts HAHA byeeeee.