WEBMISTRESS ARCHIVES TAGBOARD

HELLO!!! :D my blog is revived!


Photo of the Day

08S6V(:
Links

Aileen. Alfred. Alicia. Annie. Bao Cheng.
Boon Yang. Cassandra. Chai Jiaying. Cheegake. Chenchi. Chew Fei. Chiewlin. Ee Ning. Eileen Lim. Eunice. Evelyn. Hui Hua. Hui Yan. Jacky. Jasmine Goh. Jasmine Kwek. Jia Hong. Jia Wen. Jing Yu. Justin. Lai Weng. Lay Ting. Lee Jiaying. Leon. Li Bin. Li Fern. Lily. Lim Qing. Li Syn. Marcus. Mark. Maureen. Mei Qi. Mei Ting. Ming Yi. Nikki. NYCO. NYCO cellobass. Olly. Pei Yan. Pei Zhi. Phyllis. Qian wen. Regina. Renice. Sheena. Sheila. Shiqi. Shu Feng. Shu Li. Si Quan. Steffi. Stella. Sze Min. Thiam Jia Min. Tricia. Valerie. Vanda. Wan Hua. Wan Ting. Wee Kian. Xiaowei. Xing Yi. Xun Ning. Yang. Yi Jiao. Yi Ling. Yng Tyng. Yong Hui. Yu Fei. Yuheng. Yu Li. Yvonne. Zhen Yang. Zhiying. Zimin. 08S6V. GECO.

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
I revived this blog again!:D
Written on Wednesday, June 30, 2010 1:49 PM
MY BLOG WAS DEAD AGAIN! HAHAHAHAHA. I finally have more time for myself now after quitting my jobs and dropping 2 tutees. :X I was so busy the past few weeks because of Project Cactus stuff and my jobs. I slept till 10am today! Omg first time in a few months. Heh heh.

I need to make new contacts! I am going to order a pair of grey contacts! haha :D I feel like cutting my hair too. I am going to stay at home most of the time this week to tutor my sister and work from home for my mum haha.

I keep thinking about why I chose SMU over NTU and Warwick whenever I see other people going to other schools and overseas. I am an indecisive person sigh. But then I'll convince myself that I made the right decision hahaha. AND I SHALL NOT REGRET! I shall feel happy that for the next few years I am able to stay with my family and friends and be contented that I am able to do that haha (: And excellent people can excel anywhere HAHA. And I saved thousands of dollars for my family. (So my siblings can go overseas ._.) yupyup ok I made the right decision.

wheeeee. I volunteered at St Luke's Hospital for a few times then I stopped going because I had no time. I feel so guilty. :X Maybe I should go back again someday. I seldom watch TV nowadays! I am going to watch later wahaha slack abit while I can :D

Being in Project Cactus made me realise that I rather volunteer somewhere than initiate a project to raise funds. haha. It's so tiring and the sense of satisfaction that you've made a difference to the lives of others isn't that strong. And I dislike people who are not committed. They don't seem like they're part of the project sighhhh. But then again, I am also not perfect la. I stopped going for geco practices. Hmmm sometimes I miss going there, but I think I don't really have the passion for my cello? Because I am not really good in it :X and practices used to be alot more fun when trish, dominic, gaotian and other cellobass people turn up haha like during concert last year (: I haven't touched my cello for months! Maybe I'll get to play it again this Sat during NYCO alumni prac (though I am not performing). Haha. I practised Jay Chou's 珊瑚海 on the piano just now! Heehee I want to find more songs to play. :D

Byebye!!!