I am accepted into NTU for business and accountancy! And SMU for accountancy and economics haha. Don't ask me why I put different courses as my first choice. I don't know which uni to choose yet. Or Warwick??? :O
I started work at the studentcare centre in bukit batok! :D I've to wake up at 6am on Mon-Fri and I end work around 11.30am after I send the kids to school haha. The children are quite cute lah, they call me teacher yanqi! XD
I'm going to Japan with bsj on 6-17 MAY! :D I'm very excited, but I'll probably spend alot of $ on the trip. D: There goes the $ I worked for.
So my writing style is like a primary school narrative essay? I think it's because I try to write in proper english hoho. I feel like changing my hairstyle to hebe's short hair (last time)!
I AM YANQI
I have a cat named SARIAH(: I love eating xiaolongbao and sushi. Proud member of BSJ/08S6V/HCCO/NYCO/GECO