This week is university and scholarship application week. D: I've applied to NTU and SMU! Think I'll just leave NUS out since I'll most probably not go there although it's the nearest to my house. I'm more free now compared to last week! Haha because NUSSO concert is over, most scholarship deadlines are over and I have 1 less tuition assignment. :O The parent didn't want to pay so much though we AGREED on the price before that. Oh well. No more K2 kid who asked me why my nose is so big. Haha. I've decided not to spend so much time working! I want to find time to read and do other stuff. I need to shop for formal clothes I can wear to interviews hahaha if not I can only wear my CO uniform = white long sleeve shirt and black pants haha.
I went for a free hair cut at Tony & Guy's academy yesterday! It lasted for 1+ hr? That guy thought Swee was my mother 0.0 because we bear some resemblance haha so funny, I shall tell her someday. After my hair cut was done, this other trainee asked me whether I want to let her dye my hair haha (for free too!) but I decided not to. My scalp is already in a bad condition.
HOHOHOHOHO!