WEBMISTRESS ARCHIVES TAGBOARD

HELLO!!! :D my blog is revived!


Photo of the Day

08S6V(:
Links

Aileen. Alfred. Alicia. Annie. Bao Cheng.
Boon Yang. Cassandra. Chai Jiaying. Cheegake. Chenchi. Chew Fei. Chiewlin. Ee Ning. Eileen Lim. Eunice. Evelyn. Hui Hua. Hui Yan. Jacky. Jasmine Goh. Jasmine Kwek. Jia Hong. Jia Wen. Jing Yu. Justin. Lai Weng. Lay Ting. Lee Jiaying. Leon. Li Bin. Li Fern. Lily. Lim Qing. Li Syn. Marcus. Mark. Maureen. Mei Qi. Mei Ting. Ming Yi. Nikki. NYCO. NYCO cellobass. Olly. Pei Yan. Pei Zhi. Phyllis. Qian wen. Regina. Renice. Sheena. Sheila. Shiqi. Shu Feng. Shu Li. Si Quan. Steffi. Stella. Sze Min. Thiam Jia Min. Tricia. Valerie. Vanda. Wan Hua. Wan Ting. Wee Kian. Xiaowei. Xing Yi. Xun Ning. Yang. Yi Jiao. Yi Ling. Yng Tyng. Yong Hui. Yu Fei. Yuheng. Yu Li. Yvonne. Zhen Yang. Zhiying. Zimin. 08S6V. GECO.

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
A level results out TMR!
Written on Thursday, March 04, 2010 2:35 PM
Tomorrow is the day all of us have been waiting for. So fast! I can't believe 3 months have passed since we took A levels. I am not really nervous now, but I think I'll be tomorrow. JIAYOU EVERYONE! I hate having to think about university and scholarships.

I think the movie DEAR JOHN is really nice. :D Very touching!

NUSSO concert is in 2 weeks time! :O I still can't play some parts. Oh no.

This is a very random post. I'm watching 就想赖着你! :D Very nice! Yesterday I played SIMS because my internet connection was down haha. The baby was very irritating. I organised 2 birthday parties for her but she still didn't grow up. Then after all the guests left, around 3am, she randomly grew up into a toddler. -.- The father is a doctor who earns $600/hr. So pro right. The mother was unemployed, but I got her a job as a fan in the professional sports industry HAHA.

Being busy means I'll have less time to think about other things! haha I shall find things to do now besides chatting with corina chang.