WEBMISTRESS ARCHIVES TAGBOARD

HELLO!!! :D my blog is revived!


Photo of the Day

08S6V(:
Links

Aileen. Alfred. Alicia. Annie. Bao Cheng.
Boon Yang. Cassandra. Chai Jiaying. Cheegake. Chenchi. Chew Fei. Chiewlin. Ee Ning. Eileen Lim. Eunice. Evelyn. Hui Hua. Hui Yan. Jacky. Jasmine Goh. Jasmine Kwek. Jia Hong. Jia Wen. Jing Yu. Justin. Lai Weng. Lay Ting. Lee Jiaying. Leon. Li Bin. Li Fern. Lily. Lim Qing. Li Syn. Marcus. Mark. Maureen. Mei Qi. Mei Ting. Ming Yi. Nikki. NYCO. NYCO cellobass. Olly. Pei Yan. Pei Zhi. Phyllis. Qian wen. Regina. Renice. Sheena. Sheila. Shiqi. Shu Feng. Shu Li. Si Quan. Steffi. Stella. Sze Min. Thiam Jia Min. Tricia. Valerie. Vanda. Wan Hua. Wan Ting. Wee Kian. Xiaowei. Xing Yi. Xun Ning. Yang. Yi Jiao. Yi Ling. Yng Tyng. Yong Hui. Yu Fei. Yuheng. Yu Li. Yvonne. Zhen Yang. Zhiying. Zimin. 08S6V. GECO.

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Late for work D:
Written on Friday, February 26, 2010 12:38 AM
I was late for work today! D: HAI. And it's only my 2nd day. I woke up at 11am when my shift was supposed to start at 11am :X so I chiong there. Had to take a cab. $.$ I didn't eat anything till my shift ended at 5pm! I was so hungry. But I felt better when there were customers hahaha and they only came in when I wasn't standing at the door. -.- The next time I work would be Saturday 5pm - 1am!!! I am doing this for the desserts. HEE :D

I think my K2 student is quite cute although she talks a lot. She is like half my size haha. She likes to tell me about random stuff, like her teachers. I'd say I don't know them, then she'll ask why don't I meet them haha. She also asks me if my teacher brings me to the science centre then I replied I go there by myself. I think children ask a lot of questions. And she likes to colour stuff. I realised I haven't coloured anything for a long time. I wondered what I was like when I was K2 HAHA. Being simple minded is good. Less worries!

Ng Mei Ting is organising an EWF karaoke session hahaha I want to go but I have to give tuition. AHHHH D:

YAY I am sustaining my blog! :D I must start the habit of giving my blog post a title. :O