I'm blogging again! :D hahaha. I can't wait for A levels to come and be over. 3 more days! :D There are so many things i want to do after A levels. haha. I need to visit my dentist. My teeth is crooked again! D: I need to shop. I need to join in preparations for OCIP Batam next year! :D It has been delayed for a year O: looking forward to it (: there are only a few J2s going though. So far I only know that Kellie is going other than me. Tricia is going too! Yay! :D hahaha. I need to brush up on my Malay so I can communicate there! hohoho. Maybe I'll be working in IR too :D I want to give tution too, probably next year la.
I am currently slacking haha. Will study hard at Li Syn's house later. I had a scary dream last night!
3 more weeks to endure!!! JIAYOU! :D