APOLLO fac outing was fun! hahaha. :D
I must make this post quick and short.
Our class 6V! was really spontaneous haha. We all tried to dress up to our EMO theme. Especially Mark! hahaha with all the spikey accessories. Some of us used the red hairspray reginaliew bought and the black nail polish mama got. Most the girls put black eyeliner and ended up looking scary haha. Randy called me a dracula lah! :/
On the way to timbre...

(can you spot our new classmate?)
So many black people crossing the road! :S The guys look super beng with the red hairspray.


haha we were all trying to look emo. x)
Our table! :D

hao jie mei! :D

jonsoh and iype's band!

dompapa and his best friend. xD
Our fac prince and princess are iype, martin and tianyu. :0 haha. The games they played were very funny. The highlight was the indirect kiss forfeit (separated by a plastic sheet)! The pair from 6Q quite suay. :X
I need to go out for interact campaign group meeting now! I'm so dead for chem test. :/ And GPP due tmr! Ahhhhhhhhh.