WEBMISTRESS ARCHIVES TAGBOARD

HELLO!!! :D my blog is revived!


Photo of the Day

08S6V(:
Links

Aileen. Alfred. Alicia. Annie. Bao Cheng.
Boon Yang. Cassandra. Chai Jiaying. Cheegake. Chenchi. Chew Fei. Chiewlin. Ee Ning. Eileen Lim. Eunice. Evelyn. Hui Hua. Hui Yan. Jacky. Jasmine Goh. Jasmine Kwek. Jia Hong. Jia Wen. Jing Yu. Justin. Lai Weng. Lay Ting. Lee Jiaying. Leon. Li Bin. Li Fern. Lily. Lim Qing. Li Syn. Marcus. Mark. Maureen. Mei Qi. Mei Ting. Ming Yi. Nikki. NYCO. NYCO cellobass. Olly. Pei Yan. Pei Zhi. Phyllis. Qian wen. Regina. Renice. Sheena. Sheila. Shiqi. Shu Feng. Shu Li. Si Quan. Steffi. Stella. Sze Min. Thiam Jia Min. Tricia. Valerie. Vanda. Wan Hua. Wan Ting. Wee Kian. Xiaowei. Xing Yi. Xun Ning. Yang. Yi Jiao. Yi Ling. Yng Tyng. Yong Hui. Yu Fei. Yuheng. Yu Li. Yvonne. Zhen Yang. Zhiying. Zimin. 08S6V. GECO.

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written on Tuesday, April 22, 2008 11:31 PM
HELLO. I'm very tired now! Even though I took a nap just now. Not feeling well. ):

CHEM TEST TMR! ahhhhhhhhhhhh...

Today I had interact club exco interview! I was quite sad after that because I couldn't express myself well enough. Basic questions such as how I'll manage next year's CO SYF and interact club. And I seemed insincere 'cause I didn't wear school uniform. I gave really boring answers. :/ When asked to describe myself to something in the room, I said pencil. -.- I almost said the tissue paper on the floor. Mental block, couldn't think of anything else. Then I left something blank in the application form and I was asked if it was because of low self esteem. Then they ask me to desribe something memorable about myself and I said I'm a happy person and not normal. -.- Bah I don't know what I was talking about. So I was really happy when jiaying smsed me that we got through the interview round. 26/30 people hahaha. JIAYOU EVERYONE! :DDD

Some of us stayed back till 5+ to paint the HCCO concert banner. :D It's quite nice! We couldn't finish it in the end. It was really tiring... but we had fun painting lah (i guess :/).

There are so many concerts to go for these few months! And limited amount of money. :/ HC string ensemble, band, NY band, RJCO, VJCO, ACCO. x) ok maybe I won't go for VJCO's concert. I'm looking forward to interact club outing this Sat! :D And fac outing next Sat! :D

ok byebye! I think I'm more energetic now.

OH yesterday was CORINA'S birthday! She received quite a lot of presents! She must be really happy hahaha.