WEBMISTRESS ARCHIVES TAGBOARD

HELLO!!! :D my blog is revived!


Photo of the Day

08S6V(:
Links

Aileen. Alfred. Alicia. Annie. Bao Cheng.
Boon Yang. Cassandra. Chai Jiaying. Cheegake. Chenchi. Chew Fei. Chiewlin. Ee Ning. Eileen Lim. Eunice. Evelyn. Hui Hua. Hui Yan. Jacky. Jasmine Goh. Jasmine Kwek. Jia Hong. Jia Wen. Jing Yu. Justin. Lai Weng. Lay Ting. Lee Jiaying. Leon. Li Bin. Li Fern. Lily. Lim Qing. Li Syn. Marcus. Mark. Maureen. Mei Qi. Mei Ting. Ming Yi. Nikki. NYCO. NYCO cellobass. Olly. Pei Yan. Pei Zhi. Phyllis. Qian wen. Regina. Renice. Sheena. Sheila. Shiqi. Shu Feng. Shu Li. Si Quan. Steffi. Stella. Sze Min. Thiam Jia Min. Tricia. Valerie. Vanda. Wan Hua. Wan Ting. Wee Kian. Xiaowei. Xing Yi. Xun Ning. Yang. Yi Jiao. Yi Ling. Yng Tyng. Yong Hui. Yu Fei. Yuheng. Yu Li. Yvonne. Zhen Yang. Zhiying. Zimin. 08S6V. GECO.

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written on Tuesday, April 01, 2008 5:56 PM
Heh I like Tues and Thurs because I reach home early! :D Hmm... I haven't blogged for quite some time. It's April now! So fast. :O 2 more months to HCCO concert. I like our cellobass piece a lot! Adios Nonino I think. The slow part is very nice! x) So everyone must come and watch HCCO concert. :D

My bro's birthday was last Friday! We went to this peach garden restaurant at Novena for dinner. My mum said beach garden on the phone -.- which didn't make sense to me at that time. And she smsed me to meet them at 'new turn' mrt. Haha. Oh before that Lily and I went to support Marcus during his nEbO photoshoot! I enjoyed the free food a lot. xD And my hands are in the photo! Because they needed a left-hander haha.

Saturday's RDA training session was really fun. :D We learnt how to groom and lead a horse! I got JP and he's quite well-behaved. x) But I was quite scared that he would kick me when brushing dust off it. And I will unconsciously march when I lead the horse. :X There's a horse named SURPRISE! Haha. Then we played with the 3 RDA dogs. I only remember the brown 1 is named Teddy and he looks like a softtoy. There were supposedly 2 RDA cats, but 1 drowned recently. ): The other 1 always runs away when the dogs are out and running.

We went Long House for lunch, then walked to Pei Hua's house. It's very nice! Especially the toilet! Open air you know! As in the rain can go into the toilet haha. She has a dog named ping an who's hyper active. x) Pei Hua was quite sad to leave him at home alone when we had to go for Sin Ming visit. I learnt how to fold a paper crane! :D The old folks at Sin Ming are really friendly. I'm looking forward to clubserve at Sentosa. :D

Many things happened the past few weeks which I didn't blog about!

This is a very nice photo taken during faculty CIP (20th March) at east coast park. (: We went rollerblading/cycling after CIP! XD

Then I spent my Good Friday holiday and the Saturday after that being busy with NUSCO concert. It's officially over!!! (since 22nd March x) No more red ugly uniform. :X But the whole experience was quite good lah. Minx and Yng Tyng came to watch and bought me HELLO PANDA! We wanted to go for supper after that but the macs at Clementi disappeared. :/ Some of us cellists formed a bridge gang haha. We had a long break after the 1st performance so we would go back to the cellobass room and play bridge. xD

Heh my Sat afternoons are finally more free. JTS this Sat! We are still not sure where to go. :/
Last Wed was A-levels school holiday! :D 6 of us (Jiamin- Dompapa, Li Syn- Jin Long, Tongzi and I) had a mug-cum-play session at Jiamin mama's house! Her house is very nice!! We had fun singing karaoke after mugging. x) Go to class blog for further illustration haha. Then Li Syn- Jin Long and I went for dinner afterwards so I only reached home at 9+.

I spent the last 2 hours using the computer when I thought I had more time to do homework haha. OH! I'm watching 斗牛要不要 now! 3 out of 7 cds done. Hebe and Mike He! xD I haven't watched a taiwan drama for months. :O I think I give up on anime haha. D.Gray-man & Kirarin Revoution! :S I can't even remember which episode I stopped at since the beginning of the year. ):

DONGHAE! > 20 months already! My longest lasting idol haha :D
2 years ago.A more recent photo.
Regina told me today Super Junior MAY be coming to Singapore! :DDD YAY!
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY! (: