Today I had a very fun OG15 study session! Haha. :D Sunday is OG day haha. We met at 11am at the clock tower and did our tutorials on the benches. Then after lunch we went up to the clock tower. xD We spent some time dancing our fac dance, then had serious talk in the evening with 4 people left. We left school at 8+ after dinner! x)



the stairs up.
This week:
1. Interact club interview on Tuesday. Hope I can get in! (:
2. Economics test on Friday! :S
3. SCO concert on Friday! (I think) :D Visit juniors too heh.
4. O-level results out?
I need to:
1. Practise my cello more oftenly :X (brought my cello home for nothing :/)
2. Do chemistry/physics/economics tutorials!
3. Be more studious? Haha. I haven't watched my national geographic channel for ages! ):
4. Find time to watch D.GRAY-MAN, KIRARIN REVOLUTION, COFFEE PRINCE & ISWAK2.
HAI!
But life has been good so far hahaha. (:
Boony get well soon! :D