WEBMISTRESS ARCHIVES TAGBOARD

HELLO!!! :D my blog is revived!


Photo of the Day

08S6V(:
Links

Aileen. Alfred. Alicia. Annie. Bao Cheng.
Boon Yang. Cassandra. Chai Jiaying. Cheegake. Chenchi. Chew Fei. Chiewlin. Ee Ning. Eileen Lim. Eunice. Evelyn. Hui Hua. Hui Yan. Jacky. Jasmine Goh. Jasmine Kwek. Jia Hong. Jia Wen. Jing Yu. Justin. Lai Weng. Lay Ting. Lee Jiaying. Leon. Li Bin. Li Fern. Lily. Lim Qing. Li Syn. Marcus. Mark. Maureen. Mei Qi. Mei Ting. Ming Yi. Nikki. NYCO. NYCO cellobass. Olly. Pei Yan. Pei Zhi. Phyllis. Qian wen. Regina. Renice. Sheena. Sheila. Shiqi. Shu Feng. Shu Li. Si Quan. Steffi. Stella. Sze Min. Thiam Jia Min. Tricia. Valerie. Vanda. Wan Hua. Wan Ting. Wee Kian. Xiaowei. Xing Yi. Xun Ning. Yang. Yi Jiao. Yi Ling. Yng Tyng. Yong Hui. Yu Fei. Yuheng. Yu Li. Yvonne. Zhen Yang. Zhiying. Zimin. 08S6V. GECO.

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written on Friday, January 25, 2008 11:59 PM
This is the first class photo we took I think! With our really really nice faculty-class flag! And it was only during the first week after we met. x) I hope we can all stay as a class for 2 years! (: Today some of the guys just proclaimed that all girls in 6V are retards. :/ How nice of them.

Tomorrow is STJ! YAY! :DDD Sentosa! Pray that it doesn't rain! (:

Fun days really fly past. :0 It's the end of another week. I thought I just had my OG study session. I got A2 for HCL! I'm not very happy about it haha but there's nothing I can do so nevermind! Today I had dinner with SSABOLLEC at KAP! I miss my juniors a lot!!! So sorry for not visiting since school started! :X Jiawen grew taller (so unfair :/) but Libin remained the same. Haha. :X The rest are just as hyper and crazy and funny. x) Tricia send me the photo! I promised to visit xiaozu/dazu next week before they allowed me to leave. So Tricia and I made our way to GECO. We were quite late :X OOPS. We talked a lot about HCCO and then we realised there was this hcco j2 guy sitting behind us. -.- I think I deproved in cello, was really out of tune. But I got no motivation to practise. :/

Oh I saw Li Feng and Timothy at KAP. I talked to Li Feng, so she got distracted and spilled her drink. I felt super guilty lah! SO SORRY! (if you ever see this) :(

I shan't care about schoolwork till Sunday haha, feeling quite happy now. (:
/edit

:D