Orientation has been really fun! :DDD (except those BORING lectures) OG15 is great too! xD Over 3 days I've known more people from none on the 1st day! x) Althought I still can't match the name to the face for some... :X We were quite enthusiastic in cheers, songs, dance and games! But we still talk quite little, stone a lot, especially in the hall. I like the wet games the most! :D I'm so tired everyday when I come home, then I'll sleep at 9+. How will I find the time to watch anime and dramas in future when there'll be schoolwork, cca, tuition, and piano and cello lessons?? :lllll (time management /:)
There'll be OG outing this Sunday I think! I must try and cancel my tuition. :X Tomorrow I'll be meeting Evelyn to order our uniforms at Beauty World, then I need to collect my contact lenses, then go for piano lesson. x) I dread the end of next week. ):