APOLLO FACULTY DANCE ROCKS! Fac session today was super fun, although I can't really dance hahaha. We can just laugh at each other haha. Then 8 of us went for dinner at bukit timah marketplace together. xD I was late for GECO! :X I overslept on bus 67, missed newton mrt, alighted at little india, then took mrt to toa payoh. ): So much more trouble. I haven't been to practice for a month or so... I was quite happy to see nyco juniors there! And there's tricia to update me about ssabollec stuff haha x)
I'll be very busy tomorrow! :0 Mini class meeting in the morning, cello and piano lesson in the afternoon and tuition at night. How fun. And many tutorials to do! See how on Sunday. :X
I AM YANQI
I have a cat named SARIAH(: I love eating xiaolongbao and sushi. Proud member of BSJ/08S6V/HCCO/NYCO/GECO