I haven't blogged for a long time! Heh heh I have been watching anime and playing gunbound these days. SAIUNKOKU MONOGATARI & D.GRAY-MAN is super nice! :DDD And more people should play gunbound! So we can all play together haha.
This is young Seiran! :D
I haven't finish watching 黑糖玛奇朵! :X But I'm hooked onto anime already. Then I still have 公主小妹 and this korean drama my aunt lent! :0
Tomorrow is the last day of school! So fast. :/ I dread going to jc haha. We had many many chinese lessons these 2 weeks and chinese exam papers to do :/ (most of which I didn't do haha).
Today is bishojo club pon school day! :X But I went to school in the afternoon especially to visit juniors :X with Jiaying and Yi Ling the rubbish! We have a new sec3 junior! :D The ssabollec family is growing! And producing more noise haha. We sat in a corner and Yi Ling and I wrote in Jiaying's autograph book. xD Our handwriting and drawing were quite kiddy. :X They are practising a new song (same as geco!) which is quite difficult! :S Hais I kind of miss xiaozu and dazu. :( The food bought for the section always disappears very quickly haha... but we bought more! :D I realise that Zimin likes to jump about to grab attention haha and she is ssabollec 霸! Jiawen is our new ASL! :D Many of the sec3s are going to go missing during the holidays leaving only the sec2s and 1s. :l Heh jiayou ba!
Oh ya! I have to mention donghae! He changed his hairstyle a few weeks ago heh but he is still as shuai!

I am going to Singapore hit awards with my cousins this Saturday! :D HCl O level exam next Wednesday. :/ My sister's choral and drama night performance is next Friday! Must go support! Haha she is acting as muscle man or something in pyjamas. -.- Theory exam next Saturday! Ok after next Saturday I will free! :DDD