.jpg)

JU. :( You'll be missed by bishojo.
Yesterday was teachers' day celebrations! I think this year's was the best compared to the past few years. We ate roti prata and drank milo for class party! Then while waiting for our turn to perform, we played murderer in class. xD


405! :D
I will miss dancing to Miracle. :/ I think the teachers' performance was very entertaining. x)
After that, Vanda, Eileen, Valerie, Hui Ying, Zijia, Sheila and I went back to nyps and we met quite a number of people. I met a few p3 classmates who I had totally forgotten about. :X Everyone look kinda different. :0 Then some of us from 6J went to orchard to watch Ratatouille and it was quite funny. Haha. Afterwards Vanda and I went to the paragon toys r us (?). xD
.jpg)
NYPS! I realised that the clouds are very nice!
.jpg)
SO MANY EEYORE AND PIGLET! :0
.jpg)
Vanda hitting herself! :X Haha...
.jpg)
I was moving so it's blurry. :X
Today we had ssabollec outing at Jia Wen's house!!! It was super fun as expected. xD THANK YOU JUNIORS FOR THE SURPRISE FAREWELL PARTY! We were very touched. (: I didn't suspect anything lah! Haha. Just that Zimin and Jia Wen were like missing most of the time while we were watching dvd because they were downstairs blowing balloons and preparing. Oh some of the sec2s and 3s met half an hour before us to prepare! When I reached the bus stop at 11:07 and met Yang, Yi Ling, Maureen & Eunice, I was wondering why they wouldn't wait for us. :/ Haha. We had a cake which says "ssabollec sec4s 07" :D and pizza for lunch and this dog thing (I forgot what it's called) where after the correct string is pulled, many sweets will drop down. Haha. :D We were taking turns to pull a string with eyes closed and after turning a few times. Super fun! In the end they had to keep shaking the dog because the sweets got stuck. -.- Maureen, Yang, Jiaying, Li Bin, Zimin and I went to fetch 2 of the sec1s from the bus stop when it suddenly rained so we got wet. :l Anyway, after eating, we were very full. We splitted into 2 groups: Monok + oro Boo (-.-) and played treasure hunt which included Li Bin's slipper. Haha. Monok lost. :( After the game we went back to the house to watch another show and played scrabble and cards. xD Jasmine, Yang, Li Bin and I went around the house to take lame photos. :X I shall upload the photos after Jasmine uploads them. xD The last game we played was 比手划脚 using taboo cards haha. We took a long time to guess Jiaying's 'spain'. -.- Most of us left at 7 and then Li Bin, Jia Wen and I went for dinner at far east plaza haha. I had a lot of fun talking to them. :D 155 club members! We were pretending to be p6 and talked about PSLE. -.- Haha. But we felt very unsafe and hoped that dajas was there to protect us. But dajas dao-ed us when Li Bin called her. :l
.jpg)
The bright orange monkey is from Dawn and Li Bin and Jia Wen. :D Its right is Qianwen's present and letter :D and its left is Yeong Tyan's letter. THANK YOU JUNIORS! (: