WEBMISTRESS ARCHIVES TAGBOARD

HELLO!!! :D my blog is revived!


Photo of the Day

08S6V(:
Links

Aileen. Alfred. Alicia. Annie. Bao Cheng.
Boon Yang. Cassandra. Chai Jiaying. Cheegake. Chenchi. Chew Fei. Chiewlin. Ee Ning. Eileen Lim. Eunice. Evelyn. Hui Hua. Hui Yan. Jacky. Jasmine Goh. Jasmine Kwek. Jia Hong. Jia Wen. Jing Yu. Justin. Lai Weng. Lay Ting. Lee Jiaying. Leon. Li Bin. Li Fern. Lily. Lim Qing. Li Syn. Marcus. Mark. Maureen. Mei Qi. Mei Ting. Ming Yi. Nikki. NYCO. NYCO cellobass. Olly. Pei Yan. Pei Zhi. Phyllis. Qian wen. Regina. Renice. Sheena. Sheila. Shiqi. Shu Feng. Shu Li. Si Quan. Steffi. Stella. Sze Min. Thiam Jia Min. Tricia. Valerie. Vanda. Wan Hua. Wan Ting. Wee Kian. Xiaowei. Xing Yi. Xun Ning. Yang. Yi Jiao. Yi Ling. Yng Tyng. Yong Hui. Yu Fei. Yuheng. Yu Li. Yvonne. Zhen Yang. Zhiying. Zimin. 08S6V. GECO.

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written on Saturday, June 30, 2007 9:39 PM
Jiaying and I went to causeway point for lunch today before we went for cello lesson! haha :D WE SAW GREGORY GOH, ZIMIN, AND XIONGYUE (i think) :00000 HAHA Singapore is so small!

We went to the library first (being studious :X) and I borrowed this fiction book and a non-fiction 1 about the bermuda triangle. haha. so interesting. :D we sat by the 'strange phenomena' shelve and read a bit. Jiaying was reading about crop circles. I didn't know they were so interesting lah! They are all geometrically perfect. I only saw them in movies (scary movie 3 -.- haha) Then we read this segment about this pilot's transmission before he disappeared in the bermuda triangle. :S It was quite scary.

Then we went to eat lunch at KFC! Jiaying was telling me how she can initiate conversations with strangers easily. x0 haha and she met jasmine on the 1st day of school on the bus haha so coincidental. Then we started talking about nyco and interviews and ssabollec. And when we were talking about another unofficial asl for ssabollec we saw ZIMIN walk past KFC with hanqing and another person i dont know. :D We had already finished eating and were sitting comfortably and talking. Then we rushed out with our bags to find zimin lah! haha. Jiaying pretended to be a stranger and walked beside zimin until she turned her head to look (according to Jiaying because i was still behind :/) Can imagine her shocked face hahaha! So we chatted for a short while hee xD Oh we saw xiongyue walk past before zimin but she was walking quite quickly and i couldn't see her face clearly.. so we didn't go after her haha.

Then on the way to the toilet, we saw gregory goh 0.0 Jiaying's math teacher hahaha. He was wearing bermudas and looked very casual... :l His first sentence was: what are you doing on the other side of the island?! HAHA. Then I think Jiaying asked about an assignment she handed in :l hahaha...

We were an hour early for lesson so we waited below Mr Lee's house and talked. Haha we sat on a bench under the tree and used our cello book to fan ourselves. :X We look like we 无家可归. :/ We went up at 3pm and had 2 continuous hours of cello lesson together. wah I was very tired :/ I was quite irritated at myself when i could not sightread fast enough and had to stuggle to keep up with Jiaying haha. Then i keep telling myself not to give up :X (w/o saying it out larh). The songs we played were quite nice. :D

I mentioned Jiaying so many times in this post. :0 haha... Jiaying should feel honoured xD

I think I'm too used to not talking during lessons so I may have problems speaking up. haha... :/ so sad. I'm being called a woodblock. boooo :C I also don't know why lor haha. I used to talk a lot when I was younger. :/ now i'm so quiet hahaha :X

There are so much homework this weekend! so saddening. :/ but there's youth day holiday wahaha ;D and i'm going to cut my hair! yay it will not look like grass anymore. :D nanyang funfair next friday! :D maureen's birthday and open house next sat! Tests starting after next week. :///

We are going to dance to Super Junior's MIRACLE and sing Mayday's 天使 for teachers' day! haha so fun. Hope 405 gets through auditions. xD i cant believe im in charge :/ Luckily Evelyn helps to do the talking haha. xD

CO interviews have been quite interesting...but I barely ask questions. :X I think that sometimes we are too mean...as in. shouldn't laugh lah... :/

It is the last day of June :C so sad. And GST is going to increase tomorrow. :/