WEBMISTRESS ARCHIVES TAGBOARD

HELLO!!! :D my blog is revived!


Photo of the Day

08S6V(:
Links

Aileen. Alfred. Alicia. Annie. Bao Cheng.
Boon Yang. Cassandra. Chai Jiaying. Cheegake. Chenchi. Chew Fei. Chiewlin. Ee Ning. Eileen Lim. Eunice. Evelyn. Hui Hua. Hui Yan. Jacky. Jasmine Goh. Jasmine Kwek. Jia Hong. Jia Wen. Jing Yu. Justin. Lai Weng. Lay Ting. Lee Jiaying. Leon. Li Bin. Li Fern. Lily. Lim Qing. Li Syn. Marcus. Mark. Maureen. Mei Qi. Mei Ting. Ming Yi. Nikki. NYCO. NYCO cellobass. Olly. Pei Yan. Pei Zhi. Phyllis. Qian wen. Regina. Renice. Sheena. Sheila. Shiqi. Shu Feng. Shu Li. Si Quan. Steffi. Stella. Sze Min. Thiam Jia Min. Tricia. Valerie. Vanda. Wan Hua. Wan Ting. Wee Kian. Xiaowei. Xing Yi. Xun Ning. Yang. Yi Jiao. Yi Ling. Yng Tyng. Yong Hui. Yu Fei. Yuheng. Yu Li. Yvonne. Zhen Yang. Zhiying. Zimin. 08S6V. GECO.

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written on Saturday, May 05, 2007 9:29 AM
Haha Evelyn. I updated. xD

I just watched 200 POUNDS BEAUTY! It's very funny and touching! Kim Ah Joong is very pretty and her voice is nice! Joo Jin Mo is quite shuai! Must watch! :D

Last week was a very hectic week! I had been chionging chem sia and sleeping late the past few days. x( On Friday we had HCL exam and NAPFA! I write very slowly... or I am unable to think of stuff to write. So my compo is super short. :( The compre paper was quite cheem lor. :/ hill square is quite funny hahahaha. She was one of our examiners and before she left she wrote her general observations on the board: no taking off of shoes during exams and no wearing of coloured hairbands. I was smiling to myself when I looked up to look at the time and saw that lah. The 1st person I thought of was minx. Hahaha. xD Then tcl was writing a lot of numbers at the side of the whiteboard :l don't know what he was writing. And in the middle of the exam, there was cutting of grass outside... very noisy, and I could smell grass. :l

After that, bishoujo chionged through IH assignment- last minute work. :X The only computer lab not used for lessons was occupied by many sec4s who (most of them) were doing chem sia/IH assignment. Haha. After 1+hr we went to eat before doing this PE survey... then we continued our work... then we had to go for NAPFA. Ahhhh I cannot get gold! I got 3As and 2Bs then my standing broad jump got a D. :(((( 2 more cm to C lorr. So sad.. cannot try again. I was using Yi Ling as a guide to jump 165cm then this PE teacher passed by and he told me I cannot redo but I can bring Yi Ling home and keep trying to jump over her. :// Uhhhh. Yng Tyng was quite sad too! She got all A except sit and reach. x0 Then I left school at 6pm with Tricia, Stella and Jas. I was carrying my cello onto 157 then the bus driver was like: 小妹啊,可以吗,那个比你高eh. :llllllll Haha actually I am quite used to such comments le so nevermind as long as that person doesn't mean any harm . :0 Our (Me and Tricia) cellos were blocking the entry to the last row of seats. :X We ate dinner at BK! Our cellos were resting on seats opposite us so it seemed like we were having a date with our cello hahaha. But they don't eat or talk. :/

I have muscle ache now :(( It hurts whenever I cough or walk down the stairs. :/ Yi Ling also, Evelyn also. Hais. I spent the morning watching national geographic channel. :D I like that channel a lot hehh. Then I did a bit of theory hw, eat lunch, practise cello. After I kept my cello I realised it was 4.30pm already and I was supposed to meet Yi Ling at 4.45 and have cello lesson at 5.30. :0 So I chionged out of the house and at the bus-stop (4.50pm) I realised I forgot my ezlink card so I had to ask my auntie to bring it out and so I had to miss 1 852 bus. Haiyo. I only reached bukit batok mrt at 5.20 then Yi Ling passed me her nyaa book then I went for lesson at 6. Hurr this is quite a boring recount. :X Today, I kept walking blindly to escalators then realising that they do not go the direction I want to go. So embarrassing lah.

Tomorrow bishoujo club meeting at changi airport to do project! Yay so fun! :DDD