Yesterday, I stayed back after school with Evelyn to study! We revised math! We spent about 2+ hrs in class and we only finished 9 qns. :X We talked a lot and went down to the canteen to eat lunch after an hr of math. I accidentally threw my retainers into the dustbin after eating lah because I put them in the paper box. :/ We were excited to see the auntie selling muahchee so I forgot about my retainers. :/ I only realised when we were about to go home. I was scared the uncle would empty the dustbin lah! Then it would end up in the main nygh rubbish place. :/ So Evelyn and I rushed down to the canteen and searched through the dustbin. :S We used a cardboard thing to poke around. Before Evelyn found the cardboard thing, I had asked the auntie: Do you have something to poke. Then the auntie looked back at me weirdly. Hahahaha. Aiya I was quite disgusted after getting back my retainers so I didn't put them back into my mouth. :/ I put them back after brushing them at night. Heh. This is the 2nd time my retainers ended up in the dustbin. The 1st time was at my aunt's house last week. I wrapped them with tissue paper and my aunt thought it was rubbish and threw it away. I remembered them when we were about to go home. :/ My aunt had already emptied the dustbin. But luckily she lives in a terrace and not a condo/hdb or I would not be able to find them anymore. So my aunt went out to search for my retainers. x) Hais. My mama says that I would lose them sooner or later. :SS I won't even bother to search for them in the dustbin if they had not cost so much. :// Just plastic and wire loh.
Then I took 67 home and I saw this boy who was sleeping and drooling again. I recognised him straight away because of his drool. :/ I think that he is sec2... the last time I saw him he was practically lying on this poor ny girl's shoulder. :/ Then that girl was very helpless because he kept falling over again everytime after she pushed him away. Yesterday he was sitting alone! heng ah. He just lay onto the 2nd seat. :0 Then this ah-ma sitting beside me was trying to wake him up because she was afraid that he may have missed his stop. Then I told her I know that he lives near the interchange haha. Then she started talking to me and I couldn't really understand what she was trying to say most of the time. :X
Our bishoujo club has activities! Yay! We are going to watch this kimono show next next Sat I think. Haha :D This Sat some of us are meeting up to do Chemistry SIA which is due in 2 weeks time. :SS We wanted to make cookies for tanchikleng because he looks stressed these days. Haha (: Then at night some of us from ssabollec are going to this co-related concert! So fun. We haven't gone out together for a long time. This time the sec1s will be going! So can bond with them. :D I am starting to think our sec1 juniors are cute! Hahaha they are still very quiet but they are nice people lah... starting to talk and smile more. (: The sec2s are always that cute lah hahaha. Only Dawn and Qianwen taller than me. Libin and Jiawen still very small haha. But they are still growing lah. Today, Dawn, Libin and Jiawen had xiaozu then they went to this corner outside to practise because the sec1s were using the room. Haha they were very funny! They kept saying Yi Ling and I have an affair because the president and secretary always have affair. :/ Then Li Bin and Dawn tried to take a photo of 2 of us but of course they were not very successful wahaha. But they didn't let me take a photo of 3 of them. :(
Then afterwards we went back to the room. Jiaying and I started to play molihua. :DDD While Libin and Dawn illustrated their story version of molihua which is about going to war. :/ Very funny lah!!! Yi Ling, Jiaying and I were laughing so much.
Haha ssabollec juniors are so cute. :D I miss all of the ssabollec members lah, haven't seen most of them in a week since SYF (before today). I realise that I haven't gone home early this week although there is no CCA! I had ISD trip on Mon, heats on Tues, revised math on Wed, watched juniors having xiaoxu today... Hoho... I'm looking forward to qinggongyan! :D
Cheryl just told me about Dong Hae being flamed because he sweared in China. x((
I watched Hana Yori Dango 2 halfway then I stopped. :/ I wanted to be hardworking this few weeks hahah but then. I don't know lah. I'm intending to watch Nodame Cantabile because Evelyn told me it is very nice. :D