2 MORE DAYS!
I keep visiting other people's blogs and neglecting geog sia... :X Anyway, today's cello lesson was quite interesting haha. Maureen, Jiaying and I went together... OH before that, I MET JIAYING ON THE MRT. When the train was reaching admiralty I was standing near the door and looking out at the walkways below to see if jiaying had reached and was walking there already or something... when JIAYING WHO WAS TALKING ON THE PHONE suddenly walked to a spot in front of me (getting ready to alight). It was very shocking la! Because she lives at tampines so how could she be on the same train as me (as in, from that direction). Haha very coincidental. Then we realised we both got onto the MRT from woodlands but we didn't see each other at woodlands. Haha. Ok so Maureen told us she would be late so Jiaying and I walked there first! I told her about the 2 shows I watched this morning at National Geographic which were very interesting. :0 1 was about surviving during a shipwreck and the other was about a building collasping due to architectural miscalculation. :0 In the former one, 2 out of the 5 people survived. 2 drank seawater because they were dehydrating and were desperate for water... which resulted in hallucination. They went mad and jumped down the raft and were eaten by sharks. Another had an open wound which was infected so she died. Then the remaining 2 comtemplated on whether they should eat her because they had not eaten or drank for 1-2 weeks. But in the end they didn't... Then another ship happened to pass by and saved them! They survived because they had the strong will and perseverance to live! The other show is about a shopping mall collasping in 1995 in Seoul and it killed many people. Then it made me feel scared.. Today, I kept checking to see if there were any cracks in the ceiling above me whenever I entered a building. :X
The cello I used at Mr Lee's house is very nice to use!! I like it alot :0 The strings and bridge are of good quality :0 but I'd need to spend money to make my cello like that.. x/ We were quite zhun3 most of the time considering we had no dots. xD Heh. After the lesson, 2 RV girls came and Mr Lee made us play for them abit of jiankuai then they played for us too. Heh. Then 3 of us walked back to the MRT and we talked about stuff and afterwards Maureen and I continued talking without Jiaying on the MRT train. (: I went to west mall and bought chocolates! Hee I don't know why but I felt very happy after the cello lesson.