WEBMISTRESS ARCHIVES TAGBOARD

HELLO!!! :D my blog is revived!


Photo of the Day

08S6V(:
Links

Aileen. Alfred. Alicia. Annie. Bao Cheng.
Boon Yang. Cassandra. Chai Jiaying. Cheegake. Chenchi. Chew Fei. Chiewlin. Ee Ning. Eileen Lim. Eunice. Evelyn. Hui Hua. Hui Yan. Jacky. Jasmine Goh. Jasmine Kwek. Jia Hong. Jia Wen. Jing Yu. Justin. Lai Weng. Lay Ting. Lee Jiaying. Leon. Li Bin. Li Fern. Lily. Lim Qing. Li Syn. Marcus. Mark. Maureen. Mei Qi. Mei Ting. Ming Yi. Nikki. NYCO. NYCO cellobass. Olly. Pei Yan. Pei Zhi. Phyllis. Qian wen. Regina. Renice. Sheena. Sheila. Shiqi. Shu Feng. Shu Li. Si Quan. Steffi. Stella. Sze Min. Thiam Jia Min. Tricia. Valerie. Vanda. Wan Hua. Wan Ting. Wee Kian. Xiaowei. Xing Yi. Xun Ning. Yang. Yi Jiao. Yi Ling. Yng Tyng. Yong Hui. Yu Fei. Yuheng. Yu Li. Yvonne. Zhen Yang. Zhiying. Zimin. 08S6V. GECO.

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written on Friday, March 02, 2007 9:03 PM
I just listened to chun1 and syf'05 songs! Our batch was sec2 last time! And now we are sec4! x0

ssabollec batch '04 was formed mostly from transfer students. Haha. Maureen was the only one who joined from the beginning with Jolin/Jolyn? and uh what's her name I forgot, but both of them transferred out. Jiaying transferred from band to ssabollec. Jasmine transferred from track to ssabollec. Yi Ling transferred from softball to ssabollec (HAHAH :P). THEN CAME THE ARRIVAL OF ME AND YANG DURING NOV! Heheheh. I transferred from chinese society :/ because I couldn't produce a good chinese essay :/ and yang transferred from AV because someone had the same name as her and she got teased. Hahah as you can see, the ccas we transfer out of are quite weird, as in I seriously cannot imagine Jasmine in track and Yi Ling in softball. HAHAHA. But luckily we transferred! Because we met! Hohoho. Sounds corny. Anyway, we have gone through alot together! There were many conflicts during different periods of time among us but we survived through all and now we live in peace and harmony. :D Haha it is always funny to talk about our past.

Hm we played together for around 8 performances? I miss FOA! chun1 is very nice! This upcoming syf MAY be the last time we would be playing together? x((( SAD LAH. When I think about the time when we were sec2, I cannot imagine Maureen and Yi Ling as the future vp and p. Hahaha xD and the look-ABIT-innocent jasmine to become what she is now. Hahaha craziness. Jiaying looks exactly the same I think. Hahaha cut your hair soon! Then yang and I! Partners for 2 years and 3 months since we entered dazu! :D yang is still as spastic as ever. :/ Heheh.

We saw the departure of 2 batches of sec4s and the arrival of 3 batches of sec1s. I still dont know the sec1 juniors well, our sec2 juniors are cute! Our sec3s are uhhh mixed haha. Funny people lah x) We have juniors of all personalities and the section has a huge height range of 25cm :X We have a 150club with 3 members! We have maid names which I forgot, and chi1s. We laughed and shed many tears together! SSABOLLEC rocks lah. I think I spent the happiest moments of nanyang in co-ssabollec. Haha I sound like I'm leaving soon. Ok. 7months more.

Haha this post seems like a dedication to ssabollec. But I suddenly thought of all these so I blog about it lor heh.
Tadaa! Notice the similarity?
However! This photo is not perfect! BECAUSE MAUREEN AND I ARE NOT INSIDE! :0

((((: