WEBMISTRESS ARCHIVES TAGBOARD

HELLO!!! :D my blog is revived!


Photo of the Day

08S6V(:
Links

Aileen. Alfred. Alicia. Annie. Bao Cheng.
Boon Yang. Cassandra. Chai Jiaying. Cheegake. Chenchi. Chew Fei. Chiewlin. Ee Ning. Eileen Lim. Eunice. Evelyn. Hui Hua. Hui Yan. Jacky. Jasmine Goh. Jasmine Kwek. Jia Hong. Jia Wen. Jing Yu. Justin. Lai Weng. Lay Ting. Lee Jiaying. Leon. Li Bin. Li Fern. Lily. Lim Qing. Li Syn. Marcus. Mark. Maureen. Mei Qi. Mei Ting. Ming Yi. Nikki. NYCO. NYCO cellobass. Olly. Pei Yan. Pei Zhi. Phyllis. Qian wen. Regina. Renice. Sheena. Sheila. Shiqi. Shu Feng. Shu Li. Si Quan. Steffi. Stella. Sze Min. Thiam Jia Min. Tricia. Valerie. Vanda. Wan Hua. Wan Ting. Wee Kian. Xiaowei. Xing Yi. Xun Ning. Yang. Yi Jiao. Yi Ling. Yng Tyng. Yong Hui. Yu Fei. Yuheng. Yu Li. Yvonne. Zhen Yang. Zhiying. Zimin. 08S6V. GECO.

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written on Tuesday, February 20, 2007 8:35 PM
Attack No.1 is very nice!!!
It is about volleyball.
Heh sypnosis:
A smash hit manga spikes its way onto the TV screen for the first time! Kozue, a positive and cheerful high school girl devotes her entire energy toward her school volleyball team. Extremely severe practices designed by the strict head coach Inokuma, highly competitive matches against the toughest top players, friendships and rivalry among teammates with strong characters…. Can Kozue’s genuine love toward volleyball make the impossible come true?
She became a national volleyballer in the end! xD
But then the guy she liked died.
So sudden la... very sad. :(
The show is very touching.
I cried during some parts because of their motivation, effort and passion for volleyball. x0 The volleyball coach is quite shuai hahaha.
But that's not the main point la. :X
I finished watching 11 episodes during cny eve!
Yi Ling told me to watch 1 haha.
Aya Ueto (Attention Please) acted in it!
I think she looks prettier with short hair in Attention Please.
According to Wikipedia, she is a singer cum actress!
And she is 22 yrs old this year! :0
She looks quite different in these 2 pictures :0
I havent finished watching Attention Please!
Crunchyroll has only ep1-9 and Youtube loads very slowly. :/
I am only at ep1 of hanayoridango 2.
OH domyouji's fiance is one of the national volleyballers in Attack No.1! Heh.
My sister is addicted to hanayoridango too. xD
I think I slacked alot in the past few days so I had to be troubled with homework during CNY. :S I keep sleeping/napping during visits to my relative's house. :X
I slept in my grandma's house during cny eve and during chu yi.
I slept in my cousin's house during chu yi too.
Then my younger cousins kept trying to wake me up heh.
Hoho I am the oldest girl among my cousins haha.
One of my younger cousins is very smart! He is in RI and he takes jap and he reads alot of books and he is in scouts and he is learning guitar I think and he joins swimming competitions and he is in gep.
Make me feel zi bei haha.
I kept eating and sleeping.
Hais so I grew fatter. x( So sad.
Why cant i grow vertically instead.
I wanted to jog and swim today hahaha but then being lazy, i stayed home!
The only exercise I do now is walking and hulahooping. Hhahaah.
Oh there was hua yang re qing __ show today!
And it was quite funny!
There were many hanakimi casts and feilunhai.
Aaron and Calvin joined the re qing group and during one of the activities they had to take a family photo and Aaron acted as the baby.. very cute lah!
In the other group, there was ella, wuzun, dadong, nanxuezhang, meitian, dashu and one more who i have forgotten :x
I like wuzun, dadong and nanxuezhang! Hehh.

Tomorrow we have to go to school. :S
IH SIA is due this week :S plus Chinese SIA presentation.
Booo byebye.