Today the 6 of us chiong like mad in preparation for our IH presentation tomorrow lor. :// A lot of research materials were found, resulting in many pages of notes. :0 I feel bad for being quite inefficient at doing things (I'm quite slow xl) so I don't think I contributed much... val, jas and I stayed back after school to continue preparing the handouts but I left early for my dental appointment. minx did a lot of work! x0 I hope we don't get to present tomorrow :p still feeling quite rushed.
I slacked and watched Ep10 of hanakimi today + Ep2 of attention please. :X Ah I only followed my timetable for a week. :/ We have 3 tests next week! - chem, physics, geog. HO. I am going to see feilunhai this sun at IMM. :DDD wuzun and dadong!
I think I can remove my braces in March! There is still ONE hole between my teeth and the dentist only fixed it today, which I thought he could have done so months ago. :/// Heh orange braces! I am looking forward to Chinese New Year!!! xDDD
Oh have I mentioned I think nygh's canteen food is really nice? Claypot rice! It has moved to the chicken rice stall hahaah... meepok! I like the jap food! I have been wanting to eat curry don since last week but I have not done so. I shall eat that tomorrow! The fruit juice is nice too! and milo and soyabean and chocolate milk. xD
Since we are now sec4s, we have to start thinking about the cca we want to join in jc and subject combi. hais. At first, I had decided to join co, and not take any sciences, but then now I am considering other options again. Hmmm.... dono lah...