WEBMISTRESS ARCHIVES TAGBOARD

HELLO!!! :D my blog is revived!


Photo of the Day

08S6V(:
Links

Aileen. Alfred. Alicia. Annie. Bao Cheng.
Boon Yang. Cassandra. Chai Jiaying. Cheegake. Chenchi. Chew Fei. Chiewlin. Ee Ning. Eileen Lim. Eunice. Evelyn. Hui Hua. Hui Yan. Jacky. Jasmine Goh. Jasmine Kwek. Jia Hong. Jia Wen. Jing Yu. Justin. Lai Weng. Lay Ting. Lee Jiaying. Leon. Li Bin. Li Fern. Lily. Lim Qing. Li Syn. Marcus. Mark. Maureen. Mei Qi. Mei Ting. Ming Yi. Nikki. NYCO. NYCO cellobass. Olly. Pei Yan. Pei Zhi. Phyllis. Qian wen. Regina. Renice. Sheena. Sheila. Shiqi. Shu Feng. Shu Li. Si Quan. Steffi. Stella. Sze Min. Thiam Jia Min. Tricia. Valerie. Vanda. Wan Hua. Wan Ting. Wee Kian. Xiaowei. Xing Yi. Xun Ning. Yang. Yi Jiao. Yi Ling. Yng Tyng. Yong Hui. Yu Fei. Yuheng. Yu Li. Yvonne. Zhen Yang. Zhiying. Zimin. 08S6V. GECO.

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Written on Saturday, January 06, 2007 11:23 PM
My zuowen is now in front of me and I am not doing it. The internet is too tempting le lah! (quote from Yi Ling :D)

:( I went for cello lesson today and as usual I played horribly. I realise that I talk/think more than I do... so I am not practising enough and I spend too much time on the com. Howww. I have ONE month + only.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I want to get distinction... :( Then now I have to go for aural lessons and I dont know what it is. Singing ah? Huh. I havent really contacted the teacher and I hope she doesn't live far away from me. :(

1st week of school- many subject teachers have informed us about our SIAs... plus homework coming in... syf in 3months.

I rewatched cellobass 2005 video that jasmine made yesterday and it was very very touching and sad. I miss seniors alot. :((

I think I am/want to be/act hardworking in school then when at home I have no mood to do homework at all. Boooooooooo. I dont want to be distracted but I cant help myself.

I cannot watch Gokusen 1+2 because the dvd player sot sot le! :(