Hello! :D
I changed my blogskin! I still like Dong Hae of course... and the blue blogskin was nice. However, I have decided to
appear less obsessed with him. xp This blogskin is so cute haha. xD
I finished watching Nobuta Wo Produce on Youtube today! It is fantastic! Especially since Yamapi is in it. :D I like Kame after watching it! It is quite touching. It depicts friendship. (:
Then I visited some people's blogs and I realised that many of them blog in good english and about
chim stuff. :S Waha! So I am currently trying to type proper english too! :D
Yesterday's HCCO interaction was surprisingly fun! I was sad in the morning upon knowing that Jiaying and Yi Ling were in the same group and that I would be in the same group as some NY tanbo people who I didn't really know. Anyway, Chenchi and I ended up being the only NY ones in our group, and she was friendly and we talked to each other haha. :D We made friends with 2 st. nicks girls too. heh. The first game we played was netball (the ball was a volleyball I think x/). Each pair had a hand tied to each other. I partnered Kai Kiat (he is very cute! xO). Then he will squeeze into the 'mob' and try and snatch the ball. haha. Normally it is the guys who run around and the girls tag along. haha. Oh in the end our group won! As a result, the other group had to drink this weird thing. x/ haha Huiyi, Kincheng and Natalie were in the same group as Justin, Sherwyn, Nigel and Songsim. :l Si Quan kept molesting Kai Kiat :o and Kai Kiat was always pushed out to do stuff so he started voluntering himself hahaha. xD Mass game was WET and MUDDY because it rained before that. So it was the wettest and dirtiest most of us ever got after playing with water bombs xo haha but quite fun. I enjoyed the skits a lot! They were very funny! :D heheh yups, so it was a fun and interesting day.